Kea (Tzia)-Kythnos Cruise
Get ready to have a real cruising experience with one of KythnosRiboat’s most modern and safest offshore inflatable boats with an experienced Skipper. Less than 15 nautical miles from Merichas away, we start exploring the south side of Kea with the destination of the archeological site, with the background of the ancient city of Kea, Karthea.
There was a significant religious and cultural center for 1400 years, where you can walk a short distance to visit the Archaeological site and swim in one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Also returning from this specific cruise, we will visit the most popular beaches of northwestern Kythnos and the famous beach of Kolona.
Cruise Amenities – All Inclusive
– In this particular cruise the boat’s fuel has been included in the price.
– The cruise can be customized, depending on the customer’s preferences.
– Possibility of Departure from the place of your choice with extra charge.
– Possibility to organize food from local delicacies with extra charge as well as drinks.
– Possibility to organize food in a local tavern in the area on a beach.
– Organization of group activities at sea and on the beach
– Diving scooter
– Water, Soft drinks, juices, snack
– Water for shower
– Sound system with bluetooth.