Kimolos – Polyaigos Cruise
Get ready to experience a real cruise with one of Kythnos Riboat’s most modern and safest offshore inflatable boats. Escape to the beautiful Kimolos, at a distance of less than 40 nautical miles from Merichas (1.30 hours), admiring the special beauties of the island with its wonderful beaches and the picturesque port of Psathi.
You can visit Chora with its scenic alleys, as well as the archeological museum. On this cruise, it is impossible not to visit Polyaigo. Polyaigos is the largest “uninhabited” island in the Aegean and its name came from its many four-legged inhabitants, the goats. This island has existed since ancient times and was the “apple of contention” for Milos and Kimolos, who claimed a share of its mineral wealth. From 338 BC until today the island belongs administratively to Kimolos.
Cruise Amenities – All Inclusive
– In this particular cruise the boat’s fuel has been included in the price.
– The cruise can be customized, depending on the customer’s preferences.
– Possibility of Departure from the place of your choice with extra charge.
– Possibility to organize food from local delicacies with extra charge as well as drinks.
– Possibility to organize food in a local tavern in the area on a beach.
– Organization of group activities at sea and on the beach
– Diving scooter
– Water, Soft drinks, juices, snack
– Water for shower
– Sound system with bluetooth.